The service provided by MeetTheWorld is subject to the following Terms of Service (TOS), which may be updated at any time without notification. While using the MeetTheWorld website (“Website”) and the MeetTheWorld service (“Service”), you are agreeing to and abiding by the terms and conditions of the “TOS”.
· You will be held responsible for all the activities occurred under your username.
· The confidentiality of your password will be your responsibility.
· Harassing, threatening, impersonating or intimidating other MeetTheWorld users is forbidden.
· No posting of business adds or links. Your account will be automatically banned.
· Do not upload, post, email, transmit or expose any content without explicit permission.
· Each and every single content and information transmitted on MeetTheWorld under your username is your responsibility.
· Do not collect or save personal information about other users without their permission.
· Transmission of worms, Trojans or viruses is forbidden.
· Do not send any unwanted messages to any MeetTheWorld users.
· Do not post or transmit any obscene or vulgar or defamatory or libelous content on MeetTheWorld.
· No unsolicited or unauthorized advertising is allowed on MeetTheWorld.
· Using the MeetTheWorld website or services for any illegal purposes is forbidden.
· The international users will have to comply with their respective local laws about online conduct and appropriate content.
· All sorts of adult contents will be removed, as MeetTheWorld is a family friendly website.
· Your account might be terminated in case of the violation of any of these terms.
· The right to terminate or modify your service for any reason at any time without notice is reserved by the MeetTheWorld team.
· MeetTheWorld is a mere venue for users to virtually connect to each other. The actual contact between users is not our field of work. Therefore, we cannot control the authenticity of the information posted or shared by any user on MeetTheWorld.
· This website is designed for personal use. Any professional or commercial use is prohibited.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
· By using our service, you agree that MeetTheWorld is not responsible or liable for any deletion or storage loss of pictures or any other content.
· Third-parties can license the Data and Content posted on MeetTheWorld.com website through RSS feeds. The MeetheWorld LLC reserves the sole authority to revoke these licenses at any time.
· The MeetTheWorld service might be temporarily unavailable at any time for maintenance or any other purposes.
· If using the MeetTheWorld Website, Content, or Service results to any loss or damage, including but not limited to personal injury or death, MeetTheWorld will not be held responsible. Also, this website is not responsible for the conducts of its users, either online or offline.
· MeetTheWorld is not responsible for any content posted by its users, or for any damage occurred thereto. We are not liable for any mistakes, falsehood, misinformation, defamation, obscenity or profanity a user encounters. This website provides interactive services, and hence takes no responsibility for any statements, representations or contents posted by its users by any public forum or personal homepage, blog, review or any other area.
· MeetTheWorld takes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, or opinions in linked websites outgoing from MeetTheWorld or in user created contents.
· Any linked website included on MeetTheWorld is not necessarily approved or endorsed by MeetTheWorld.
· MeetTheWorld is not liable for the credibility, authenticity, accuracy or quality of the contents posted on the website.
· Exposure of any opinion or idea in user created content does not imply approval or support of MeetTheWorld LLC.
· Copyright violation is not permitted by MeetTheWorld. Any content duly reported as infringing another’s rights will be removed.
· You hereby agree that MeetTheWorld, its employees, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, and agents are not subject to any claim, loss, demand, or liability, including any attorney’s fees made by any third party due to any content under your username on MeetTheWorld, or through use of the service, your violation of the Terms of Services, or your violation of another user’s rights.