* MeetTheWorld is an online social networking portal that combination of web community for people all around the world to share their culture, hobbies, language variations, sports and so much more.
* MeetTheWorld, a brand-new, full-service interactive social sharing platform designed to partner people up from around the world in pursuit of new friendships and communication, this week officially launched its free, collaborative platform for providing sustainable and reliable avenues of connection for any type of age, gender, ethnicity, and more.
* Born from a passion for contributing to a culture of togetherness and connection between people from different areas, regions, and backgrounds, MeetTheWorld aims to foster friendships between users in a quick and easy manner.
* To join the free site, users need to only register with either an email account, Facebook portal, or a Google ID portal. It is completely up to the user which kind of verification method they would like to choose. Once in the site, users can peruse various categories like International friends, Penpals, Friendship, A Relationship, Sports, Travel, Language Exchange, K-pop, Music, Movies, Game, Entertainment, Fashion & Style, Beauty & Make up, Food & Drink, KIDS, Pet, Books & Literature, History, Hobbies, military, Cars, Science & Technology, Arts & Crafts, Romance, Religion, News & Politic and more.
* In addition to the category breakdown, users can also locate friends using a map feature. If a particular user wants to connect with individuals in a similar region to their own, they can break their search down based upon geographic location. Once a user finds a friend they want to get to know better, they simply click “Add to Friend” and are able to start conversation.
* Once in conversation, the platform has an exciting messaging option that is poised to replace SMS texting as we know it. The difference with Meet The World is that it’s a free option for chatting with people in other countries.
* “Today, too many people are prevented from connecting with would-be friends because they lack the resources and finances to pay for cross-world texting interaction,”said MeetTheWorld. “We’re changing that with our free to access platform that promotes and encourages connection from any would-be friends. Spread the word on the official availability of our site, and head on over today to get lost in the world of potential incredible people on MeetTheWorld.